- UW-Madison Campus-Wide TA Award for Exceptional Service (2017)
- Judith Croxdale Fellowship for Women in Science (2016)
- BSA Graduate Student Research Award (2015)
- ASPT Graduate Student Research Grant (2015)
- Flora Aeterna Fellowship (2014)
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Honorable Mention (2014)
- Lewis and Clark Field Scholar (2013)
- Drew et al. 2017. Salvia united: the greatest good for the greatest number. Taxon 66:133-145.
- Baum et al. 2016. Statistical evidence for common ancestry: Application to primates. Evolution 70:1354-63.
- Sulman et al. 2013. Systematics, biogeography, and character evolution of Sparganium (Typhaceae): Diversification of a widespread, aquatic lineage. American Journal of Botany. 100:2023-2039.
- Drummond, C.P. and K.J. Sytsma. The temporal puzzle of North American disjunct plants. Poster, Evolution 2017 conference, Portland, OR.
- Drummond, C.P. and K.J. Sytsma. A comparison of two Western North America-Great Lakes disjuncts using phylogeography, population genetics, and niche modeling. Paper, Botany 2016 conference, Savannah, GA.
- Drummond, C.P. and K.J. Sytsma. The case of the western North America-Great Lakes disjuncts. Poster, Botany 2015 conference, Alberta, Canada.
- Drummond et al. The age and origins of arid adaptations and gypsum endemism in Nyctaginaceae inferred using relaxed molecular dating. Poster, Botany 2012 conference, Columbus, OH.
- Drummond, C.P. Persistence of student evolution misconceptions in a plant systematics course. Poster, UW-Madison Teaching and Learning Symposium 2017, Madison, WI.
- Perna N., C.P. Drummond,… J.F. Crow Institute – On Teaching Evolution. Poster, UW-Madison Teaching and Learning Symposium 2014, Madison, WI.